Cleaning generated headlines is just a part of the problem. More serious
problem is choosing what should go in to single node. As far as I am
concerned, I would much prefer to have a toolbox with several commands to
help me importing files on my own. I wrote about that idea here
<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/leo-editor/xyO4LQHrAWQ/pH5yMnn-AAAJ>. I
don't know when (and if) I would have time to write such a plugin. Solving
this serious problem (* importing external source files) in fully automatic
but satisfactory way IMHO must involve writing a proper lexer/parser
functions at least for .js .jsx, .ts .tsx files. That seems to be a lot of
work, so I believe more likely is that I would pursue this simpler idea - a
plugin with handful of universal functions for manipulating source code,
that user can use to reshape code any way he/she likes. That would work for
all kinds of source files.
Vitalije