On Fri, Feb 23, 2018 at 9:59 AM, Kent Tenney <kten...@gmail.com> wrote:

> @rclick buttons defined in myLeoSettings.leo work fine in work files,
> and <alt-x> <@rclick command name> works fine in the myLeoSettings.leo
> file, but in the work files, <alt-x> <@rclick command name> is unknown.
>
> Before submitting a bug/enhancement request, can anyone else
> comment on whether they also see this?
> I'm leery of my issues being due to personal cruft.

​Please submit a bug report.  You've done your homework, whatever the
outcome may be.

Please remember that I often don't have time to evaluate immediately
whether something should be an issue or not.  When in doubt, file an issue
so that it will remain on the radar.  This allows me to keep my inbox clean.