On Fri, Mar 2, 2018 at 4:40 PM, Satish Goda <satishg...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I totally agree with your observation and a through overview of Leo is in
> order to really sell it in an unified way.
>
> Following are my thoughts on making this happen
>

> 1. Create a document or presentation called "The Essence of Leo" or "Leo
> at a Glance" (For presentation http://leoeditor.com/slides.html is a good
> example)

2. Create updated videos showing each item being presented in Step 1
> ​

​ ​Imo, adding demos to CheatSheet.leo and quickstart.leo should suffice.​

​

> ​3. When a new feature is added in Leo, right away document following Step
> 1 and Step 2

​I distrust anything that complicates maintenance.  Sure, documenting
new/improved features is important, but in my experience mandating fancier
actions is fruitless.​

4. Since Leo supports Markdown and Rst share Leo on those community forums
> as well.

​A good idea.  Leo's rst3 command is perhaps a bit complex, but it is
extremely useful.  Ditto for the upcoming corresponding markdown command.

Having said that, I have my hands full.  Any discussion or announcements
you might make would be appreciated!