On Mon, Mar 5, 2018 at 2:42 PM, Matt Wilkie <map...@gmail.com> wrote:
So happy to discover the python console!
Glad you like it.
Does it have an equivalent of the Ctrl-B <Execute-script> command, to send
> from body pane and/or outline to the console?
Here is the latest in my continuing, sometimes successful, effort to help
people answer their own questions :-) This is exactly what I did:
- Find @file python_terminal.py in leoPlugins.leo.
- Make a clone of it and move the clone so it is the last top-level node.
- Do a find and discover that @g. exists nowhere in python_terminal.py.
So this plugin defines no Leo commands (@g.command, etc.)
- Discover that class PyInterp (QTextEdit) contains the guts of the code.
- Make a clone of *that* node and move it so it is the last top-level node.
- Look around and see a node called "customCommands".
Nothing too useful there.
- Look at the node called "keyPressEvent".
This might handle copy/paste. Better yet, it might handle execution.
Copy-paste doesn't work because of line-feeds.
I have just filed #792: python_console plugin doesn't handle copy/paste
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/leo-editor.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.