On Mon, Mar 5, 2018 at 2:42 PM, Matt Wilkie <map...@gmail.com> wrote:

So happy to discover the python console!

​Glad you like it.​

Does it have an equivalent of the Ctrl-B <Execute-script> command, to send
> from body pane and/or outline to the console?

​Here is the latest in my continuing, sometimes successful, effort to help
people answer their own questions :-) This is exactly what I did:

- Find @file python_terminal.py in leoPlugins.leo.
- Make a clone of it and move the clone so it is the last top-level node.
- Do a find and discover that @g. exists nowhere in python_terminal.py.
  So this plugin defines no Leo commands (@g.command, etc.)
- Discover that class PyInterp (QTextEdit) contains the guts of the code.
- Make a clone of *that* node and move it so it is the last top-level node.
- Look around and see a node called "customCommands".
  Nothing too useful there.
- Look at the node called "keyPressEvent".
  This might handle copy/paste.  Better yet, it might handle execution.

Copy-paste doesn't work because of line-feeds.

​I have just filed #792: python_console plugin doesn't handle copy/paste
properly <https://github.com/leo-editor/leo-editor/issues/792>.