I have a lot of configuration that must be defined as a Javascript object
(or JSON).  I'm trying to decide on the best way to enter it into Leo.

Example:

{
 accepts: [
 {arg: 'id', required: true, type: 'String', description: 'User ID'},
 {arg: 'req', type: 'object', required: true, http: {source: 'req'}}
 ],
 returns: {arg: 'results', type: 'object', root: true},
 http:    {verb: 'post', path: '/:id/unsubscribe'}
}

Is there a good way of managing this in Leo?  From a documentation point of
view, I tend to think about it as follows:

   - POST /id:/unsubscribe
      - accepts:
         - id: String (maybe put the definition in the body?)
         - req: Object
      - returns:
         - results: Object

Another example is the data definition for a model, such as:

"properties": {
  "firstName": {
    "type": "String",
    "required": "true"
  },
  "id": {
    "type": "Number",
    "id": true,
    "description": "User ID"},

I'm wondering if there's a way to build this JSON object via Leo, and
somehow use clones to keep the data synchronized across different services
within the project