On Tue, 13 Mar 2018 10:55:45 -0700 (PDT)
Chris George <technat...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Can window size and position ie. splitter layout be assigned as part
> of a theme?
>
> Not to restrict what a user could do with it, but to present it in a
> default position that makes sense to the designer.
>
> Where are those settings kept anyway?
>
> Chris

free_layout pane layouts are *usually* stored in c.db, but there's

  @data free-layout-layout

which can be created with the splitter context menu "Embed layout"
command.

There are other "vanilla" Leo splitter orientation / ratio settings,
I'm not 100% sure how well they're all working, fairly sure the
free-layout-layout setting will work.  It looks like this, just FYI

{
    "content": [
        {
            "content": [
                "_leo_pane:outlineFrame",
                "_leo_pane:logFrame"
            ],
            "orientation": 2,
            "sizes": [
                291,
                290
            ]
        },
        "_leo_pane:bodyFrame"
    ],
    "orientation": 1,
    "sizes": [
        680,
        680
    ]
}

Unless I get the QDock layout system done, in which case the answer
will be different :)

Cheers -Terry