On Tue, Mar 13, 2018 at 3:18 PM, drmikecrowe <drmikecr...@gmail.com> wrote:

> So, having 2 objections to clones, let me give my thoughts:

‚ÄčI regretted disparaging clones as I did. They may be just what you want.
There is a lot of tricky code behind clones, but from the user (api)
perspective they "just work".

I'm being vague on purpose, and this is supposed to be helpful ;-) I don't
want to prejudice any particular approach.

Usually the best advice in such situations is to start with the simplest
thing that could possibly work.  It's remarkably good engineering advice.

So some experimentation on your part will be required.  It's a good way to
learn about Leo.