thanx again, EKR share so many great experiences,
and sone one is need digging:

On Wed, Mar 14, 2018 at 12:16 AM, Edward K. Ream <edream...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Mike Driscoll sent me a questionnaire for his PyDev of the Week column.

>> Which Python libraries are your favorite (core or 3rd party)?
>

> pyflakes, by far.  Python devs are wasting their time if they don't use it.
> I've studied every line of its code.  It's a work of genius.

but in pyflakes README:
If you require more options and more flexibility, you could give a
look to Flake8 too.

in fact, i try so many Lint tools for Python,
PEP8/Flake8/Pylint/...
not got same feeling with EKR,
could share more, how to right usage pyflakes in develop/debug loop?

--
life is pathetic, go Pythonic! 人生苦短, Python当歌!
俺: http://zoomquiet.io