Great Terry! For me it's a meaningful first step, just in the perfect
moment! Thanks a lot for sharing. Amongst all the infos I would like to
"have close", it is probably one of the most importants.

What I would like to have for tests would be something like this (but
nicer, of course):

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-JSN1hbeLPNQ/Wq7fBL3aNJI/AAAAAAAAAEI/TVGaCKjgK209JEJJZ8i5FOUx8ZUH_3ELgCLcBGAs/s1600/ui_num_tests_summary_example.png>

So when the drop-box is clicked, it will show something like this:

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-rmD_0tD3rWM/Wq7fuQNHfjI/AAAAAAAAAEQ/pdUa029jhzI64Ui3aoVrE3843NqPvQmbQCLcBGAs/s1600/ui_test_names_example.png>

And selecting one test from the list will take you to the test code or
whatever we define.

What do you think? Is something like this possible in any way?

As you probably remember, I already asked for something similar in the past
related to an easy way to visualize node tags in the headlines. Well, this
goes in the same direction regarding the "extension of Leo's outline
rendering capabilities"... or how would you call that to give it a proper
name?

Xavier