I think we can go one better ... that is, to be able to put Leo organizer
nodes between Jupyter nodes.  The organizer nodes could contain Markdown,
Rst, @file or @clean trees, or what have you.  That would give us the
ability to further annotate or adapt jupyter nodes beyond what their
authors had in mind.

For jupyter code execution, the execution system would have to be able to
ignore non-jupyter nodes, of course.

Another thing to bear in mind is that jupyter is an ecosystem that is
evolving fast.  For example, I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out that
most jupyter activity ends up runnng on jupyter Lab. We can't possibly play
catch-up with it all.   So we'll have to pick and choose thoughtfully.

But I strongly support trying to integrate with jupyter rather than to try
to re-create its functionality.