Leo now supports @auto for Jupyter Notebook (.ipynb) files far better than
I expected two days ago.

Yesterday's work drastically simplified the code.  Today's work ensures
that Leo writes .ipynb files that pass all Jupyter validation tests.  This
involved writing the proper JSON attributes at all time, even when changing
@language python to @language md.

Today's testing involved opening a Jupyter server and changing an .ipynb
both on the Jupyter web interface or in Leo.  Either way, @auto "just
works".

When writing, Leo uses @language directives to determine cell type.

When reading, Leo indents nodes based on body lines of the form:

    <h1...9>title</h1...9>

Such markup affects *Jupyter* rendering, but the *Leo* headline of the node
can be anything you want.

As I write this, I see that I should investigate whether markdown #
headlines work in Jupyter.  If so, they should be supported.

The integration between @auto whatever.ipynb and Jupyter's web interface is
good enough that:

    *You can use Jupyter's web page to render markdown*

In some cases, math in particular, Jupyter's rendering is significantly
better than the VR plugin's rendering.

*Summary*

@auto x.ipynb is much better than expected. Jupyter can render markdown in
Leo nodes.

As a result further markdown support becomes even more important.  See #767
<https://github.com/leo-editor/leo-editor/issues/767>: Add markdown command
similar to rst3 command.