On Monday, April 9, 2018 at 10:02:44 AM UTC-5, Edward K. Ream wrote:

*Summary*

> Jupyter integration just keeps getting better and better. Straightforward
> changes will:
>
> 1. Generate markdown section markup *automatically*, based on outline
> level and headlines.
>
> 2. Allow code nodes to be indented (in the Leo outline) wherever we like.

Done at rev 7447083c7.

Folks, this a *remarkable *level of integration.  It feels Leonine to
author in Leo (with all of Leo's organizing capabilities) and then render
or run code in Jupyter.

A few more tweaks are coming, but the code should be usable right now.  For
example, I test everything by alternating between:

*In Leo*: Loading, changing and saving a .leo file with an @auto node based
on this file
<https://github.com/masinoa/machine_learning/blob/master/04_Neural_Networks.ipynb>
.

*In Jupyter*: Loading, changing and saving the resulting .ipynb file.

Please do use the code an report any problems or questions.  Thanks.