Hi All,

Sorry for all my beginner questions, but could someone please help point be
in the right direction to edit/replace the ctrl+arrow functions to also
stop on operators?

say I have the body text:
'test1', '', 'test2'

In leo, if I start at the beginning of the line then ctrl+right-arrow, then
stop 1 = before 'test1', stop 2 = before test2, but like most other editors
I need it to stop at the other characters/operators to edit the empty
string in the middle.

Not sure if this has to do with the language settings or if it's just a
standard functions.

Thank you kindly,
Kevin