Hi All,

I'm still having a problem with the @path directive when using using file
clones. Attaches is a simplified example.
In the attached, If I don't have file clones the path works fine, but as
soon as I add the file clones the path gets lost and it writes them to the
root directory.

I tried to work around this by separating the file *contents* from the
@clean node and cloning the contents instead.
This saves the @path, but then I lose the @language directive and the
syntax highlighting.
If I add the @language directive to the child content node then it writes
that line in the output file which also doesn't work.

I suppose my only option now is to include the full pathname in every file
(I have hundreds) but that doesn't seem like a great solution.

Any guidance would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Kevin