I think most non-programmers would assume that `print.xxx` implies sending
something to a `printer` object (actual paper printer or PDF creator), ie.
something configured by the OS as a `printer`. For them (I consider myself
mostly a non-programmer), what these commands actually mean is `output to
the screen`. So, I agree that clarifying the difference somehow in the
naming is a good idea.

Rob...