For those who watch the video, please note the end result in lower left
corner in Log pane:

Leo's present code takes 10s to expand fully tree, and 1.7s to perform
promote/demote cycle on one node.

The same Leo instance with the help of new data model, expands tree
immediately and performs promote/demote cycle in 1.3ms. That is 1300 times
faster. Anyone interested can make comparisons of other commands and I
guess they will find similar results. That is all pure python
implementation of new data model. If implemented in rust I would expect to
see 13000 times faster.

Vitalije