On Wed, Jul 11, 2018 at 6:55 AM, vitalije <vitali...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> Leo's existing data model is completely straightforward,
>>

> The main problem as I see it is that Edward (and I guess only Edward)
> firmly believes that this claim is true.

‚ÄčI'm was talking about the Position and VNode classes. Many other parts of
Leo are complex.

I have lost patience with this discussion.  If you want to convince me,
change leoNodes.py in a git branch and create show how the qt redraw code
can be improved.

The ball is in your your court.  I'm done reading dissertations.