I am seeing serious problems with the fast-draw branch. It looks like git
may be confusing an older fast-draw with what I thought was a brand-new
fast-draw branch.  That's my working hypothesis. For sure, something is
seriously amiss.

The results of switching branches are chaotic and confusing:

1. I had thought fast-draw was based on devel, but merging devel into
fast-draw yesterday unexpected updated way too many files.  Some of
yesterday's work was reported to have happened before the merge, and others
after.  I've never seen anything like this before.

2. And I am seeing uni-clones both in devel and fast-draw.

3. In some cases, saving files doesn't seem to affect the external file.

*Possible causes*

The fast-*read* branch (now merged into devel) may be implicated, but
that's speculation.

As always, my local leoPy.leo file could be called a global variable, but
again, I have not seen anything remotely like this.

*Summary*

I'll be creating a new fast-draw2 branch, and deleting fast-draw after the
switchover is complete.