On Friday, August 10, 2018 at 4:17:55 AM UTC-5, Edward K. Ream wrote:

> On Fri, Aug 10, 2018 at 1:05 AM, vitalije wrote:
>
> I hope fast-draw will be soon merged in devel.
>>

> I am seeing some bad behavior re clones at present.

The fast-draw2 branch seems to fix all the obvious problems.

Before merging fast-draw2 into devel I must test qtree.yieldVisible more
thoroughly.  It's about 3 times faster than the following, which will be
used for testing.

def slowYieldVisible(self, first_p, target_p=None):
    """
    A generator yielding positions from first_p to target_p.
    """
    c = self.c
    p = first_p.copy()
    while p: