On Thursday, August 9, 2018 at 12:50:20 PM UTC-5, Terry Brown wrote:

> But for the sake of completeness, here's a turtle:

I can set up the new pane, and run the script.  Traces show:

turtle_run 0 0 160 0
turtle_run 160 0 160.0 80.0
turtle_run 160.0 80.0 200.0 80.0
turtle_run 200.0 80.0 200.0 100.0

But nothing shows. How do I access the QGraphicsView returned by
TurtleProvider.ns_provide?

    def ns_provide(self, id_):
>         if id_ == "__turtle_scene":
>             self.scene = QtWidgets.QGraphicsScene()
>             w = QtWidgets.QGraphicsView()
>             w.setScene(self.scene)
>             return w
>         return None

Without it, I don't see how to do view.show().