On Wed, Sep 26, 2018 at 10:25 AM Edward K. Ream <edream...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wednesday, September 26, 2018 at 5:58:18 AM UTC-5, Edward K. Ream wrote:
>
>> It highlights the problem of learning and remembering what Leo can do.
>>
>> Words are not the answer: there are too many of them already.
>>
>> I think pictures would work better.  I've created a project called
>> "Screenshots tell the story" as a partial remedy.
>
> My present plan is to put lots of screen shots on various pages by scaling
> them to a small size, with a reminder to readers that they can view the
> full-size version using the "view image" feature in their favorite browser.
> The present way is too clunky, imo.

Indeed.  But believe it or not, there isn't a zoom function in
https://www.jqueryscript.net/tags.php?/image%20zoom/ that does exactly
what you want, zoom an image to 100% when clicked. Most of them show a
magnifying glass over the image, the minority that pop up the full
image don't scale it to 100%.  Well they do, but only if it fits
comfortably on the screen to start with.  I guess it wouldn't be so
hard to write one, but hard to believe there's not one that meets such
simple requirements when there's 50?+ to choose from.

Cheers -Terry