On Sat, Oct 13, 2018 at 9:58 PM 'tfer' via leo-editor <
leo-editor@googlegroups.com> wrote:

While this may be important towards the physical integration of the Qt pane
> that will be the gui frontend for the Neovim core, this doesn't need to be
> finished to start working on the "plumbing" that will need set up between
> Leo and the neovim core, e.g., nvim.exe.

neovim_remote.leo looks very interesting.  I'll look at it soon.

Installation should be straightforward on Python 3.4+.  The Nvim class
defaults to Python's new asyncio
<https://docs.python.org/3/library/asyncio.html>module.  No need to bother
with pyuv. I was able to run nvim-qt.exe after doing `pip install neovim`.