>    - clicking on "Feature Introduction" and "Chunking" items in ToC
>    starts a download of the .md file for that node. The other items seem to
> be
>    okay
>
> That's weird, does it on FF in Mac too. But the page does display after
you get rid of the download dialog. I'll look into it. For now I'm really
only supporting Chrome though.

>    - there's no vertical scroll bar in the rendered pane, so without a
>    mouse wheel I can't see the whole page. PageDn doesn't work at first
>    because keyboard focus is in the pane that was clicked (ToC).
>
> I removed the scrollbars (but not scrolling) scrolling because they looked
crappy in Windows. I could put them back as an option... Arrow keys should
work, but with mouse wheel or track pad it works better.

>    - wow. just wow.
>
> Glad you like it! If you have any good sample files, you can try them out.
All you need to do is put them online with an index file that points to the
CDN.

>    - Install too complicated: yeah. I'm going to keep chipping away at
>    that.
>    - Install and using LeoVue requires a webserver - maybe there's
>    something in Tiddly Desktop that can be adapted (
>    https://tiddlywiki.com/static/TiddlyDesktop.html)
>
> LeoVue depends on Vue, which requires files to be served not from
filesystem.

Joe