Here's a Dockerfile that let's Leo (The Python3 / PyQt4 version) run in
a web browser.  This is cheating, and I think I demoed this years ago
without Docker, but it might be useful for someone.

Would be interested to hear if anyone tries it / runs in to issues.
Easier to understand if you're familiar with Docker, but I don't think
it needs any special Docker knowledge to get it running.

Almost forgot the link :)

https://github.com/tbnorth/leo-docker