On Tue, 30 Oct 2018 08:51:18 -0700 (PDT)
"Edward K. Ream" <edream...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tuesday, October 30, 2018 at 5:54:39 AM UTC-5, Edward K. Ream
> wrote:
>
> It's troubling to disable security checks, even temporarily. I'm a
> bit
> > surprised that such matters weren't mentioned in the websockets
> > documentation
> > <https://websockets.readthedocs.io/en/stable/intro.html>.
>
> The left-hand panel contains links to the full documentation,
> including security.  It's time to study...

I do wonder if it's necessary to include development of a websockets
layer in LeoWapp.  Maintenance burden, complexity, all that.

Flexx is a Python framework that uses websockets, there are probably
others.

Also there a lots of web app. frameworks (Flask, Django, etc.) which
don't use websockets by default (they use regular AJAX), but can.