Very interesting. Sounds like it removes a lot of the effort for a process
I execute all the time.

Another "one liner" I use for code disection is:

from IPython.terminal.embed import InteractiveShellEmbed; ips =
InteractiveShellEmbed(); ips()

Although if I have pudb available I'll often just use that.