Is the intention to offer all capability of QT Leo?
- more important for greybeards than newbies

Off hand, my interest would be in running LeoWapp on text only
server machines, accessing from my desktop machine.
Security could be managed because both would be on the same
subnet, or routed locally.

Also interesting would be editing files served at home while at
work. Here security would be more challenging. I haven't yet
had interest in sharing access to Leo via internet, but if it was
possible that might change.

I'm not aware of advantages of a browser gui over the QT gui
if I'm only working locally.

Thanks,
Kent