I have just created flexx issue #537
<https://github.com/flexxui/flexx/issues/537>, containing:

QQQ

Joe Orr <https://github.com/kaleguy> is one of Leo's most important users,
and the author of LeoVue <https://github.com/kaleguy/leovue>. Scroll to the
bottom for an amazing demo. My goal with flexx has always been to meld
LeoVue into LeoWapp. However, Joe suggests not using flexx because flexx
isn't restful.

I know essentially nothing about restful web services, but from my
untutored view it would seem that flexx can do anything that can be done in
JS. Furthermore, the restful requirements seem to apply to low-level
interactions via sockets. I don't understand how low-level problems would
"bleed" into problems for flexx.

What do you suggest I say to Joe? Thanks.

QQQ

Joe, I have two questions for you:

1. When you say that you want LeoWapp to be restful, what do you mean?

2. What about flexx doesn't seem restful to you?