Thanks for this - https://github.com/leo-editor/leo-editor/issues/1025

On first read something that struck me as missing from discussion of a
defining feature is the concept of nodes, closely followed by their easy
move-ability.

One could argue this is wrapped in the over-arching concept of Outliner,
which is not unique, and the later notes about "hoist" and "vnodes" and
"position". A bit not seeing the forest for the trees perhaps. For me,
conceiving a text document as a collection of nodes that could be easily
re-arranged at will and whim without the tedium of copy+paste and error
prone drag-n-drop was the real eye opener of Leo. Then cloning on top that,
into separate files no less. And then executing any node and descendants as
script without creating a new file. (Maybe this last is the same Jupyter
cells? I haven't worked with it enough to know.)

Matt