Hello Edward.

Am So., 30. Dez. 2018 um 13:04 Uhr schrieb Edward K. Ream <
edream...@gmail.com>:

> On Fri, Dec 28, 2018 at 2:08 PM Viktor Ransmayr <viktor.ransm...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hello Edward,
>>
>> I can't find a tag for Leo 5.8 on the master branch. - What am I missing?
>>

> The tag in master is 5.8-final-rel.  There is a 5.8 tag on the Leo's
> release page <https://github.com/leo-editor/leo-editor/releases> on
> GitHub.
>
> I don't remember why there is a separate "-rel" tag, but I think there is
> a fairly good reason ;-)

Thanks for your feedback - and - sorry for the noise. - I just realized,
that the problem was on my side: I simply did not scroll down far enough in
the "Tags" tab of the "Branch: master" button of
https://github.com/leo-editor/leo-editor :-(

With kind regards,

Viktor