The "#1056", "add-editor" and "output" branches have been fully merged into
"devel".  These branches fix three of the most serious outstanding bugs.

There are now 12 open code-related bugs
<https://github.com/leo-editor/leo-editor/issues?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aopen+label%3Abug+-label%3Alvl%3Aminor+-label%3Awaiting+-label%3Apip+>.

Note the filters. Two issues are duplicates. I'll consolidate #1043
<https://github.com/leo-editor/leo-editor/issues/1043>,  #981
<https://github.com/leo-editor/leo-editor/issues/981> and #445
<https://github.com/leo-editor/leo-editor/issues/445> later today, in
preparation for the actual work.

4 bugs are presently scheduled for 5.8.1
<https://github.com/leo-editor/leo-editor/issues?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=is%3Aissue+milestone%3A5.8.1+-label%3Awaiting+-label%3Apip+is%3Aopen+>,

(two duplicates) but I'll probably resolve all 10 bugs before the next beta
release.

Please report *any* new problems with devel immediately.