Several years ago there was some discussion about Leo as a file manager.
I often find myself moving files around, which have an associated node in
leo.
With associated node I mean not only @file (@clean) nodes, but also @url
nodes and recently often nodes with file://path-to-filename nodes in it.

Currently, when I want to move these files to a new location I first need
to open a file manager, locate the file(s), move them with the file manager
to a new location, then adjust the node in Leo to point to the same file
again. In another post I was wishing leo could find the new location
automatically (for example by storing and then finding the SHA1 hash of the
file, however momentarily I would already be happy with something much
simpler.

There are a multitude of ways how a node can be moved around in Leo, so it
is probably not easy to cover them all.

I found the enddrag2 event handler, which I could use to hook a file move
(or copy) into, but I would need to know if the CTRL or ALT keys were
pressed or not, since this modifies the move.

Perhaps there is a more general way to hook into the system when a node
gets moved? I need to treat cases differently when the node gets copied (or
cloned).

- Josef