Searching the log for 'Error' case sensitively brings this to light;
something seems to not like the same file name

---

Uploading distributions to https://upload.pypi.org/legacy/
Uploading leo-5.9b1-py2.py3-none-any.whl

100%| 8.93M/8.93M [00:01<00:00, 7.67MB/s]
NOTE: Try --verbose to see response content.
HTTPError: 400 Client Error: File already exists. See
https://pypi.org/help/#file-name-reuse for url:
https://upload.pypi.org/legacy/

---

Mike