hello all, could someone help me? I've just moved to 6.0, from 5, and I'm
trying to get a specific window layout, and I can't figure out how to do
it! I want the right half of the screen to be body, top left quarter to be
outline, and bottom left quarter to be tabs/find/log...

In v5 I used to use toggle-split-direction, and all done, but not an option
in v6. After some googling, I've tried turning windows on/off, dragging
them around in various combinations, but it feels like one of those wooden
puzzles and I can't make it do what I want! I've got the outline in
top-left, but either the tabs window is full width at the bottom, with body
as top-right quarter, or outline is full width across the top half! Is
there a way to set window positions using the command line maybe? I know I
can start with --no-dock, but i wanted to stay with the newer windowing.
Thanks!
Martin

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/leo-editor/05d5af88-f5ea-458c-b9f9-9876cc6e1df0%40googlegroups.com.