Hi Edward,

I would be happy to take point with the domain.

I am sure you know that there is a monetary cost involved in the ongoing
registration. Have you just been paying this out of pocket? Perhaps a
patreon for a couple of bucks a year from those interested would offset
that.

Moving to github reduces hosting costs to zero, which is a good thing.

I will tee it up with Speed and wait until the dust settles after 6.0.

Chris