On Tue, 13 Aug 2019 08:57:03 -0700 (PDT)
Rob <larg...@gmail.com> wrote:

> There was also a reference to the leoscreen.py plugin, but that won't
> load w/o errors; perhaps not compatible w/ Python 3?

Not sure about Python 3 compatibility, but it works exclusively with
the `GNU screen` terminal multiplexer, a unix thing.  Very handy in
that context because you can interact with any command line driven
thing (Python, R, SQL, Bash, etc., etc.) from the Leo body pane, but no
use outside that context.

Cheers -Terry