On open I see a Leo window with several internal panels like I'm used to
(Outline, Body, Tabs, Render) and 4 new brightly coloured panels (Test1,
Test2,...).

The 4 test panels can be snapped off the main Leo window using min/max icon
at top right by [x] and float independently anywhere on my desktop.

The floats can also be stacked all into the same panel, but only as a
component of the main Leo window. They can't be stacked when in Float mode.
Neither can the whole stack be floated. When floating r-click to show other
panels doesn't work, that can only be done in main Leo window.

Oh thats interesting: [Body] and [Tabs] can be floated the same as [TestN]
but [Render] cannot (maybe this isn't new). The main Leo window is always
underneath the floats (not necessarily a bad thing).

I am not able to add any of the standard panels into a test panel, e.g. I
can't move [Render] to [Test2]. Any new .leo files I open go to the main
Leo window and not a Test.

-matt