On my Windows machine I used official Recursive Import Script to gather all
source code for the project of interest.
There were plenty of files, yeah.

Since I am going to work on it, I made new leo project and placed it to the
same dir where the code actually resides.
Then I assigned relative path like './subfolder' to 'dir_' key from the
import script.

When I launched it - it did the things well. The tree was gathered.
But then I tried to save the project and got 'File not found' message for
every file added.

If I perform the same actions but specify absolute path for import - I can
successfully save the project.
Actually I wish true relative path since I would like to work under this
code on Linux too.

The only workaround I've foound is to import code by it's absolute path and
then change the root @path node to relative.
And now I dont know if this is a feature or a bug.

And also another observation: when saving the leo project with plenty of
imported files for the first time (or when any node deleted from there)
it takes long time to save and most of that time leo is totally
unresponsive (gui is frozen). It may take more then a minute (in my case)
on a very fast computer with a huge amount of ram.This makes leo wrong tool
for working with even projects larger then hello world (resulting leo file
is just 3MB)