Great to hear of success from outside the usual suspects developer pool!

> Leo was rendered on the web via LeoVue:
> http://santmat.livingcosmos.org/surat-shabd-yoga/ssy-leo.html#/t/1

Unfortunately I get the table of contents on the left but the body pane
remains blank. Using the collapsed menu at top right I can switch between
Outline, Dendrogram, etc. but only the ToC changes. Developer Tools
javascript console reports several "Error: TypeError: "e is undefined" in
Item.vue:144 (from main.js). I'm using Firefox on Win10. I didn't test any
other browsers.

-matt