Really dumb question, I know.  MacOS system. I'd like to launch Leo from
the launch bar instead of from terminal (which is the only way I know to
launch it). But it ties up the terminal so I can't use it for anything else
while Leo is running (not that I use terminal much, but occasionally), plus
it would be easier/quicker to launch from icon.  I don't find a launchLeo
or a runLeo file on my system.
Andy