On Monday, February 24, 2020 at 8:51:40 AM UTC-5, Thomas Passin wrote:

> On Monday, February 24, 2020 at 8:22:56 AM UTC-5, Edward K. Ream wrote:
>>

>> Excellent. Working code (or in this case, a working outline), is worth
>> gazillions of words and requirements :-) Much easier to understand.
>>

> Often, yes, but a good set of requirements can help you to keep your eye
> on the ball so you end up with what you intend.  Of course, if you don't
> know that, then no requirements can help you!

I suspect *my* overly long posts and attachment files`stirred the mild
consternation over "gazillions of words" moreso than yours, Thomas.  And
indeed, this process has helped me a lot to sharpen up my concepts.  When
the time comes for me to bring up more of my wish list I will seek to be
more concise about it. I reckon I have hitherto felt I need to justify and
sell my ideas, not just define them. Perhaps I don't need to do that, or
maybe just learn to do it concisely.

I still think Leo and Zettelkasten are a natural fit, and that Leo can
significantly enhance the functionalities and value of Zettelkasten.  Thank
you kindly, Edward, for supporting the project.