On Sunday, 29 March 2020 10:36:57 UTC-7, Matt Wilkie wrote:

> Please create a new 6.2.1 branch, based on 6.2, not devel.
>>

> ok, done. I updated the version number in leoVersion.py also.

 I named the branch with a "v" prefix, which I now notice has been only
used for tags. I don't know if we can have both a branch and tag with the
same name. Even if we can it would be confusing, so I renamed the branch
and pushed it following this guide:
https://multiplestates.wordpress.com/2015/02/05/rename-a-local-and-remote-branch-in-git/

Hopefully I was fast enough not to screw anyone else up.

-matt