> Take a look at https://github.com/leo-editor/leo-editor/branches/active.

umm, no.

[Later] after some poking around discovered the [Requests] page.
https://travis-ci.org/github/leo-editor/leo-editor/requests
which says "GitHub payload is missing a merge commit (mergeable_state:
"unknown", merged: false)" starting 4 hours ago and continuing for next 4
commits.

I made a small commit to devel, which did trigger a new build, and that
failed with "syntax error in: viewrendered2" (ref
<https://travis-ci.org/github/leo-editor/leo-editor/builds/669987345#L258>).
Looks like a remaining merge marker:

Traceback (most recent call last):

>   File "/home/travis/build/leo-editor/leo-editor/leo/core/leoTest.py", line
> 1364, in checkFileSyntax
>
>     tree = compile(s + '\n', fileName, 'exec')
>
>   File "viewrendered3", line 945
>
>     <<<<<<< HEAD
>
>      ^
>
> SyntaxError: invalid syntax