On Friday, May 8, 2020 at 2:36:47 AM UTC-4, Matt Wilkie wrote:

> Thomas I made some more Leo Editor org and member changes. Please try
> pushing again, with a new file that doesn't already exist in the repo.
>
> -matt

I created a new branch tbp-test in the Leo repo.  I fetched it and checked
it out in my clone.  Then I added and committed a new file dummy1.py to the
extensions
folder.  After that, I pushed to the Leo repo.  This worked.  I see the new
file in there.

After cruising through some of the settings for repo on Github, I see that
there is a branch protection rule on the devel branch.  It requires CI as a
status check before merging.  I don't know how to work with that in terms
of pushing and merging my own code to devel.  Perhaps I had better do all
my work in my own branch, and then issue PRs from that branch?  That would
mean someone else would have to do any merging, though.