I'm currently trying to recreate the "introduction to Leo" video.

at 48 seconds in the video, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuM8MvI9g6k&t=47 an
outline operation (CTRL+R)* move right* is performed, and the focus is
switched to the outline pane (instantly) along with the node's movement to
the right.

 No CTRL+T (switch focus) seems to be issued.

When i try it on my machine (both on linux and windows) focus from the body
pane stays on the body pane after keyboard shortcuts are used to modify the
outline.

So the question id: *Is it default behavior? - or is it something that is
changed by options/settings?... or was it like that in older versions of
Leo, and it was changed to some other behavior at some point in the past?*

I also am fixing keyboard navigation and edition of the outline with
regards to focussing at the right place after command execution and
allowing selection of node with arrow keys instead of cursor movement only,
to keep total familiarity when using LeoInteg,*( even for first timers
coming from Leo to have seamless transition from Leo to LeoInteg...if
possible).*

Remaking this video is kind of a 'stress and feature test' of the
*keyboard-only
operation* of leoInteg.

--
Félix