Hello Félix,

As a regular user of Leo and VSCode, this is awesome!

Following Matt Wilkie's great step-by-step account of how to get things
going under Anaconda Python, I edited some leo outlines and was very
impressed by the potential of this project.

Not knowing much about VSCode extensions, do you imagine that further down
the road a user of VSCode will just be able to open a .leo file and have
the various components start up so that manipulating Leo outlines will be
seamless?

Thanks again.

Kind regards,
Brad