Thanks, @gar!  I asked a while ago if changing the theme on the fly could
be done.  It can already almost be done.  When I open a theme file - as an
outline, I mean - Leo's colors mostly change to match the theme.  But not
in the log pane.  That seems to get a mix of old and new colors.  That's
often unpleasant and sometime unreadable.  I wonder if the log pane's
styling doesn't set all the colors but leaves some of them at previous
values.

Let me know if you would like the theme files sooner than the PR gets
approved, and I'll post them here.  It might be some time for the PR, since
@ekr is busy getting the beta of v6.4 ready for release.