HI,

First off, thank you for all the effort you've put into creating Leo, which
looks like a very interesting tool. I say "looks like" because I haven't
been able to get it installed.

I've installed (on a Mac) all of qt. I then tried "pip install leo" only to
be met with this:

ERROR: Could not find a version that satisfies the requirement
PyQtWebEngine (from leo) (from versions: none)

ERROR: No matching distribution found for PyQtWebEngine (from leo)

Any assistance that you could give would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Mike Doffing