For several years (at least) I have been worrying about what to do when Leo
is complete.

Aha: just look for *already-existing* open source projects that interest me.

Amazingly obvious in retrospect!  This isn't the 1980's, where research
meant xeroxing articles in the University of Wisconsin Engineering Library.

This Aha is a big deal for me. I see now how stressed I have been about
where to go from here. No more need for beach walks and daydreaming. I just
need to explore the myriad of cool projects that already exist. Perhaps
I'll contribute to a project. Perhaps a project will suggest a spin off.