Well the original programming tutorial
<http://leoeditor.com/tutorial-programming.html> link wasn't restored, it
seems. Funny enough, the FAQ link works, but there is also no "outliner"
entry (anymore) in glossary (though outline exists, but apparently without
anchor.).

Would you (Edward or the community) be interested in a NOOB-directed
contribution ? To be honest, I don't think TheBrain is what people that
don't use clones should stick with. I tried (several years away) and God it
was so weird. Yes you can link whatever with whatever, but what is the
"value" you get back from this ? While I see leo as a tool that can deliver
something usable, both in the form of a program (useful for some of my
activities) or a document (useful for others). Now, maybe leo could also
import TheBrain files ? ;-)